Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 3 without Mama - Astrid claims her star

I had to take care of some business in Hollywood today and took Astrid with me. I promised her a little surprise and wanted to make sure she has a good time being with me in a business environment.

She had a good day with our nanny today and was in good spirits.

Stop it, daddy, I can't wait much longer for the surprise!
Where are we going? Are you playing games with me?
Here it is. I reserved a star for her on Hollywood Boulevard. (Sorry, didn't have time to clean beforehand...) She loved looking at all the stars but the empty one was her favorite.
I can't wait until they engrave my name in this star.
Her first 'red carpet' walk on Hollywood Boulevard.

We went home late and, right before she went to bed, she told me she misses mama tremendously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home