Monday, July 17, 2006

Sunday without Mama

Mama is out of town (business trip) and Astrid is stuck with Papa for almost a week. That's the first Sunday Rose didn't spend with Astrid and I'm sure it was pretty hard on her.
Pictures below are a dairy of our day but, I gotta say, Blogspot is a real mess. I should be able to add pics in my order but, for some reason, Blogspot changes the order arbitrarily...Anyway, not a big deal, just a bit annoying.


We picked up Jill and Bill to drive them to LAX for their trip to Europe. Astrid walked from the car to the entrance door but, after that, she just started to cry and only I could calm her down. I felt bad for Jill but she had her bonding time with Astrid in the backseat when I drove to the airport.



Getting my latte at Starbucks. Astrid enjoyed her reflection in the glass.
Enjoying her breakfast
This is actually the first picture of our Mama-less Sunday. She woke up at 7 am and was ready to take on the day. She asked for Mama a few times and I was hoping to suffice for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home