Monday, April 03, 2006

Reflections


This is the first picture of Astrid. 4/19/05 at 5.23 pm. Looking at it, there's really no resemblance to the little Astrid that makes our life so joyful. Who knew at that point she would be blonde with blue eyes? Who knew I could feel so much love for her? And who knew Rose would turn into a morning person? (Well, kind of...)

She's almost 1 year now and I can't believe time flew so fast. Was it 8 months ago when we had to get up every 3 hours to feed her? (Not that I miss it for a second.) Was it 11 months ago when I could hold and feed her in one arm?

It's such a miracle to watch her grow and learn new things every day. Today she surprised us by saying 'Morning'. I still don't know if this really happened or if Rose and I just drank too much wine last night. Next thing I know, she will be reciting Shakespeare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home